A Bosch dishwasher is a high-quality dishwasher that offers superior performance and features. Bosch dishwashers are known for their quiet operation, energy efficiency, and reliable cleaning power. Many Bosch dishwashers also come with advanced features like delay start, child lock, and adjustable racks.
Reset Bosch dishwasher
There are many reasons why your Bosch dishwasher might need a reset, from a simple issue with a dirty door lock to a bad button push. Most dishwashers have a way to reset by pressing buttons in a certain sequence.
Not all dishwashers require you to use the same cancel or reset buttons — refer to your specific model’s owner’s manual to determine which buttons cancel the cycle, effectively resetting it for use.
Perform the following steps in order-
To reset your Bosch Dishwasher-
Total Time: 2 minutes
Hold the combination Start/Reset button until the clock display changes to 0:00
Close the door of these models and wait until the clock reads 0:01 before pressing the On-Off button
The dishwasher is now reset.
If your dishwasher still doesn’t start, you may need to reboot the entire system by turning off the power to the appliance at the house circuit breaker or fuse box.
Bosch Dishwasher Error Codes
- Error E12: Limescale build-up.
- Error E14: Flow meter failure.
- Error E15: Water in the base trough.
- Error E16 & E17: Water filling the system.
- Error E18: Water flow into the dishwasher.
- Error E22: Filter is blocked.
- Error E23: Issue with drain pump.
- Error E24: Dishwasher not draining.
- Error E25: Drain pump blocked, drain issue, filter clogged or pump impeller is jammed.