There are several reasons why you might want to reset your Doro 7050 phone:
- Troubleshooting: If you are experiencing issues with your Doro 7050 phone, such as connectivity problems or errors, resetting the phone may help to resolve these issues.
- Changing configurations: If you want to make changes to the configuration of your Doro 7050 phone, such as changing the password or network settings, resetting the phone can help you start with a fresh configuration.
- Factory reset: If you are planning to sell or give away your Doro 7050 phone, or if you want to restore the phone to its original factory settings, resetting the phone can help you achieve this.
If your phone gets slow or doesn’t work as it usually does, it may help to restore the factory default settings. These steps explain how to restore factory default settings without erasing content or media on Doro phones.
Perform the following steps in order-
To reset the Doro 7050:
Total Time: 2 minutes
Select Master Reset/Reset Settings.
Enter the current code (default code 1234).
The phone will now reset to factory defaults.
Once you’ve done that, the phone will reset. Finally, you’ll need to restart the phone. Once it’s restarted, your Doro 7050 will be as good as new!
The Doro 7050 is an affordable yet future-proof LTE voice phone. Its capabilities are very basic, but it’ll work perfectly well for years to come. There are three different variants: Doro 7060 (DFC-0190) in Europe, 7070 (DFC-0190) in Scandinavia, and 7050 (DFC-0180) in the USA. These instructions work for all three Doro models.
Doro 7050 Specifications
- Weight: 122g
- Dimensions: 108.8 x 57.1 x 20.8mm
- OS: KaiOS 2.5
- Screen size: 2.8-inch
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Dual-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 205
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB
- Battery: 1350mAh, Removable
- Rear camera: 2MP
- Doro 6030
- Doro 7050