On rare occasions, your Range Rover may develop a problem wherein the navigation/music/climate touchscreen becomes unresponsive. The music volume knob may stop working. Turning the car on and off does not fix the problem.
There are a few reasons why you might want to reset the screen on your Range Rover:
- If you’re experiencing issues with the screen, such as freezes or glitches, resetting it can sometimes help resolve these problems.
- If you’re planning to sell or give away your vehicle, you may want to reset the screen to remove any personal information and settings.
Resetting your Range Rover navigation system
To reset the Range Rover Screen:
- Pull fuse 51 accessible via the right side of the rear storage compartment (the trunk)
- Pop open the sidewall of the trunk area and use finger strength to remove fuse 51
- The screen will go blank
- Reinsert the fuse
- The system should reboot and now work
Keep in mind that resetting the screen will erase any personal information and settings, so you’ll need to set it up again from scratch.