Logitech Harmony is a line of remote controls and home automation products produced by Logitech. The line includes universal remote products designed for controlling the components of home theater systems.
On most Harmony universal remotes, safe mode is accessed by holding down the Off or OK button while your remote reboots. To exit safe mode and remove the “Safe Mode” notification, reboot your remote by removing its batteries and then putting them back. Performing a factory reset on your remote will clear all user information from your physical remote and return it to factory defaults.
Perform the following steps in order-
Resetting a Logitech Harmony remote
Total Time: 5 minutes
If your remote uses non-replaceable batteries, press and hold the Off button until your remote turns off.
Your remote will automatically reboot. Do not hold down the Off or OK button(s) as your remote reboots.
Harmony universal remotes are designed to work with most brands of TVs, cable boxes, soundbars, Apple TV (4th gen), Roku streaming players, Sonos speakers, Amazon Fire TV devices (1st & 2nd gen), Xbox One consoles (including Kinect) and more. If you have any questions about whether or not a specific device is supported please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.logitechharmonyremotesupportnumber.com/support-for-universal-remotes/.
Harmony remote features
- Replaces 10 other remotes, eliminating the complications and clutter that go with them
- Simple to set up and provides you with better control over your home theatre setup
- Its color screen shows the commands you need for the devices you’re using, and can even provide help if you need it
- Go directly to the content you love or commands you frequently use thanks to 23 customizable channel favorites
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
Included in the box
- IR-Based Universal Remote Control
- USB Cable
- 2 x AA Batteries
- User Documentation
Logitech Harmony Remote Specifications