DirecTV remote not working? There are several reasons why you may need to reset your DirecTV remote. Some of the most common reasons include:
- The remote is not working properly
- The remote is not responding to commands
- The remote is not pairing with your DirecTV receiver
- The remote is not controlling the volume
Whatever the reason may be, resetting your DirecTV remote is a quick and easy solution to many of these common problems.
How to Reset DirecTV Remote:
To Reset a DirecTV remote:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Turn off your DirecTV receiver
Remove the batteries from your DirecTV remote
Locate the small red reset button on the bottom of the remote
Use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the reset button for three seconds
Release the reset button and reinsert the batteries into the remote
Turn on your DirecTV receiver
Test the remote by pressing a few buttons to make sure it’s working properly
Common Problems and Solutions
If your DirecTV remote is still not working properly after following the steps above, here are a few common problems and solutions:
- The remote is not pairing with your DirecTV receiver: Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly and try resetting the remote again. If the problem persists, try resetting your DirecTV receiver as well.
- The remote is not controlling the volume: Make sure the mute button on the remote is not activated. If it is, press the mute button to turn off the mute function.
Resetting your DirecTV remote is a quick and easy solution to many common problems. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you should be able to get your remote up and running in no time. If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to contact DirecTV customer support for further assistance.
|We also have DirecTV reset guides for-|